Looking for Writers – Home Decor Write For Us
Our website is one that is dedicated to providing readers with as much information as possible in the world of home decor and interior design. We’ve received many submissions from talented writers in the past but we weren’t always open to guest bloggers. Now however, we’re opening our doors and looking to expand our team. If you’re a talented writer who is knowledgeable about the world of home decor, you’ve come to the right place. You don’t have to be an expert in the field to write for us. All we ask is that you know what you’re talking about and that you can write.
Submit your Ideas to [email protected]
Below, we’ve listed some of the benefits and the guidelines for those interested in writing for us. In short, we want writers who are looking to spread information to a huge community and who are passionate about their field. If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place. Keep reading to find out more about how to submit to our page!
Are you a good fit?
Before you submit your writing to our page, you may want to consider whether you are the right fit for us. The writers we accept tend to be self-driven and motivated. They also have a large amount of knowledge in the world of home decor. We know that some of our writers are just breaking into the field which is why we don’t need you to have extensive writing experience to contribute to our site. Experience means different things depending on your situation. For example, you may have already written for your own home decor site. You may also work in the field or have personal experience in interior design. Whatever the case, we’re looking for people who are passionate about this niche and who want to write high-quality material.
We have some basic guidelines for those who want to write for us. We can’t accept all submissions that are sent to us which is why we’ve created a list of general guidelines that will make the overall submission process easier.
We will only accept content that is unique. This means that it shouldn’t be spun or rewritten from another article. The more of a personal touch you put into things, the better! If your article isn’t unique, we will reject it. However, you can still resubmit it or you can rewrite it and submit a different version.
Other than that, we have a few more guidelines and regulations for those who are looking to submit their work to our site.
- We only accept blog posts that match our niche. Anything other than home decor, interior design or related fields will be declined.
- We accept articles that range between 800 and 2000 words.
- We think that images are extremely important in terms of both readability and reader interest. That’s why we require at least one image for every article or blog post.
- External links are encouraged but you may want to keep in mind that we don’t accept external links to our competitors.
- We require all of our writers to provide a conclusion at the end of their articles. If you don’t include this, it’ll be considered incomplete and we won’t accept it.
- You can use any format to submit your article. The only thing that we require is the ability to edit it. You should therefore avoid submitting a read-only copy.
- We encourage you to make your post as readable as possible. It should include headings and sub-headings as well as lists and bullet points.
- You will be permitted to submit a short bio of yourself. This avoids self-promotion which is strictly against our values and rules.
Working With Us
We often have guest bloggers post on our site several times. Around 10 000 people visit our blog every month which generates around 2 500 people on your individual page or site. By guest blogging with us and through the use of our top-notch SEO services, you’ll expand your audience and overall reach in no-time!
It will also help you to know that the readers you attract will be high-quality readers who are interested in the niche you’re writing about. This will improve the quality of the traffic that you receive and will increase your overall network.
In addition, we use backlinks to increase your search engine standing. The better this standing is, the more your site will be seen by potential readers and visitors. One of the reasons why we don’t accept self-promotion is because of the various ways in which we work to improve your brand and name.
Looking For Topics?
Finding a topic to write about is difficult, to say the least. With all of the different posts available online, it can be hard to know where to start. That’s why we’ve created a list of some of the best topics you can use to write your articles. If you’re looking for inspiration, this list is the way to go.
- New home decor ideas for 2020
- Tips and tricks for X
- Home decor ideas for this season
- What products are coming up next month
- Product reviews
Submitting to Us
We try to make submission as easy as possible for potential writers. You can use either our website or our email to send us your ideas. We won’t be able to accept every submission that comes our way. We will do our best to inform you as quickly as possible of the decision. If you decide to send us a pitch, the acceptance process may take longer because you will then need to write us a draft. If you decide to send us a draft, your acceptance and rejection will occur quickly because we’ll have the quality of writing in front of us when we make the decision.
First and foremost, we want to thank all writers for even thinking about submitting work to us. We wouldn’t be able to build this vast audience without you. This is why we value your work so dearly. If you’re interested in sending us work, feel free to do so today!